Your subscription includes one (1) cup of drip hot coffee, hot tea, and iced coffee every two (2) hours during regular bakery-cafe hours, including free refills of the same beverage at any participating U.S. Panera Bread bakery-cafes.
- 1 Does Panera coffee subscription include lattes?
- 2 Does Panera coffee subscription include milk?
- 3 Can you get flavored coffee with Panera subscription?
- 4 Is Panera free coffee worth it?
- 5 Does Panera free coffee include tea?
- 6 What coffee is free at Panera?
- 7 Why does Panera keep giving free coffee?
- 8 Does Panera charge extra for almond milk?
- 9 Does Panera have almond milk for coffee?
- 10 Does Dunkin have a coffee subscription?
- 11 What brand of coffee does Panera use?
- 12 How do you get free coffee at Panera?
- 13 What is the best coffee at Panera?
- 14 How long is free coffee at Panera?
- 15 Is Starbucks coffee Unlimited?
- 16 I tried Panera’s unprecedented new $9-a-month unlimited coffee subscription and found it was too good to be true
- 16.1 When my editor asked how I’d feel about getting free coffee for amonth, I said I’d love it. I spent the next week testing Panera’scoffee subscription.The subscription provides “unlimited” hot coffee, iced coffee, orhot tea at all Panera restaurants for a monthly fee of $9, orabout $108 annually. Note that this means free refills in-store,or a coffee every two hours. Panera isrolling it out nationwideover the next week to members ofits MyPanera loyalty program. A regular Panera coffee costs $2.49in New York City, so the savings come around the fourth cup ofcoffee.Panera tested this subscription model in three states before itsnationwide debut.“We are the first brand to do it, and we’re super excited aboutthat,” Panera CEO Niren Chaudhary previously toldBusiness Insider.“We feel that this is a terrific way to getconsumers more interested in not only in our coffee platform butalso for them to get exposed to the strength of the food that wehave in our cafes, particularly around breakfast.” To sign up for the subscription, I had to join the MyPanera loyalty program. I made an account and put in payment information, and it was slightly annoying that I wasn’t able to input it through Apply Pay.
- 17 We Tried Panera Bread’s Unlimited Coffee Subscription This Summer
- 18 Why We Loved Panera Bread’s Unlimited Coffee Subscription
- 19 Panera Bread’s Coffee Subscription
- 20 How to Sign Up
- 21 American Express Card Holders Get 6 Months of Free Coffee
- 22 Is The Coffee Subscription Worth It?
- 23 Coffee at Panera
- 24 Coffee Subscription Drink Options
- 25 Questions You May Have
- 26 Related
- 27 You Can Get Unlimited Hot & Iced Coffee With Panera’s New Subscription Service
- 28 Panera Bread’s new coffee subscription program offers unlimited coffee for $8.99 a month
- 29 How MyPanera+ Coffee works
- 30 Panera Offers Unlimited Coffee Subscription for Under $9 Per Month
- 31 MyPanera Coffee + American Express Card: 6 Months of Free Unlimited Hot or Iced Coffee
- 32 Panera Bread Unlimited Coffee Free for Three Months!
- 33 My Panera+ Unlimited
- 34 How to Get Free Unlimited Panera Coffee
- 35 How do I get my free Panera Bread Coffee?
- 36 How to Cancel my Panera Coffee Subscription
- 37 What do you get with the MyPanera Coffee Subscription?
- 38 Not Included in MyParnera+ Coffee Subscription
- 39 Go here to get your free coffee subscription.
- 40 Reader Interactions
- 41 Panera Coffee Subscription: Get a FREE Month of Unlimited Coffee!
- 42 Join Panera’s Unlimited Sip Club for a FREE month of coffee!
- 43 How Does the Panera’s Unlimited Sip Club Coffee Subscription Work?
- 44 Unlimited Coffee Each Month? Really?!
- 45 Is a Panera Coffee Subscription Worth The Cost?
- 46 What Drinks Are Included?
- 47 Is It Easy to Cancel?
- 48 Go here to get started.
- 49 How to get free coffee at Panera for the rest of the year
- 50 Panera Bread Starts Unlimited Coffee Subscription for $9 a Month
- 51 Ever wished you could pay a flat fee for endlesscoffeeon the go? Panera Bread has brewed up a hot project with that very pitch, offering anunlimited coffee subscriptionfor $8.99 a month.
- 52 Panera’s unlimited coffee program has nearly 500K paid subscribers
- 53 Want breaking news at your fingertips?
- 54 Newsletter
- 55 Panera Expands Rewards Program with Unlimited Coffee Subscription
Does Panera coffee subscription include lattes?
The monthly coffee subscription service will cost you $8.99 per month, plus tax. However, Panera’s monthly coffee subscription does not include Panera Cold Brew, espresso-based sips (yes, that means no lattes), iced tea, and other beverages.
Does Panera coffee subscription include milk?
Today, Panera joins a growing number of restaurants that offer year-long coffee subscriptions. For only $8.99 a month, you can help yourself to unlimited Panera coffee. Iced coffee and tea are included and so is almond milk, with more non-dairy options to come.
Can you get flavored coffee with Panera subscription?
The daily cost of a MyPanera+ Coffee subscription. In fact, after about four cups, this Panera coffee subscription pays for itself! But it gets better: You can choose any size and any flavor of our hot coffee, iced coffee, or hot tea.
Is Panera free coffee worth it?
Is The Coffee Subscription Worth It? If you’re already a fan of drip coffee and you live or work near a Panera, it’s definitely worth it. The subscription comes out to about 30¢ per cup per day with the plan costing $8.99 plus tax per month.
Does Panera free coffee include tea?
Cold Brew, espresso drinks, Iced Tea, and other beverages are not included in your subscription.
What coffee is free at Panera?
What kinds of coffee can I get with my MyPanera+ Coffee subscription? Your subscription includes one (1) cup of drip hot coffee, hot tea, and iced coffee every two (2) hours during regular bakery-cafe hours, including free refills of the same beverage at any participating U.S. Panera Bread bakery-cafes.
Why does Panera keep giving free coffee?
“The coffee subscription service model put us in a position to both maintain and grow our customer base with socially distant behaviors in mind by way of both the summer-long free coffee promotion and this refer-a-friend model,” said Luz, who decided that dropping the monthly fee was a natural extension to the initial
Does Panera charge extra for almond milk?
Compassionate customers at more than 2,000 Panera Bread locations in the U.S. and Canada can now enjoy their almond milk lattes at no additional cost. This is great news for your wallet, but it’s also excellent news for cows.
Does Panera have almond milk for coffee?
Almond milk is now available at the coffee station and you won’t have to pay extra for it. If you’re a regular Panera coffee drinker, this can save you a TON of cash, given that a 16-ounce cup of the chain’s regular coffee usually costs $2.39 plus tax.
Does Dunkin have a coffee subscription?
With a Regular Refills® coffee subscription, you’ll never run out of Dunkin’®. Simply pick your favorites and your preferred delivery frequency. Dunkin Donuts offers a number of different customization options for their coffee subscription. Coffee Subscriptions start at $8.99/month.
What brand of coffee does Panera use?
Panera Bread partnered with Distant Lands Coffee, which sources the coffee served at Panera Bread® bakery-cafes, to develop its Single-Serve Cups.
How do you get free coffee at Panera?
Panera customers can enjoy free coffee through the remainder of 2021 if they sign up for the MyPanera+ Coffee subscription service. The bakery-cafe chain announced that customers can receive unlimited, complimentary coffee, hot or iced, for three months, if they register for a MyPanera+ Coffee subscription.
What is the best coffee at Panera?
Mocha and regular lite roast coffee! Hazelnut regular coffee is the best.
How long is free coffee at Panera?
‘Unlimited’ means you get a free coffee every two hours. Our local Paneras are open from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, which means you could technically redeem eight free drinks per day, not to mention free refills while in the restaurant!
Is Starbucks coffee Unlimited?
Yes, this refill policy only works when you are at one Starbucks location (such as a grocery store) for a period of time. Yes, you can get free refills of brewed coffee if you ordered an iced tea as your first drink.
I tried Panera’s unprecedented new $9-a-month unlimited coffee subscription and found it was too good to be true
- A new unlimited-coffee subscription from Panera has been started, and it costs $9 per month, or around $108 per year
- I generally drink the free coffee at my workplace, but my editor encouraged me to try out Panera for a week to see how well the subscription worked
- However, the coffee was disappointing and the service was hectic, and I was disappointed. More articles may be found on the Business Insider homepage.
When my editor asked how I’d feel about getting free coffee for amonth, I said I’d love it. I spent the next week testing Panera’scoffee subscription.The subscription provides “unlimited” hot coffee, iced coffee, orhot tea at all Panera restaurants for a monthly fee of $9, orabout $108 annually. Note that this means free refills in-store,or a coffee every two hours. Panera isrolling it out nationwideover the next week to members ofits MyPanera loyalty program. A regular Panera coffee costs $2.49in New York City, so the savings come around the fourth cup ofcoffee.Panera tested this subscription model in three states before itsnationwide debut.“We are the first brand to do it, and we’re super excited aboutthat,” Panera CEO Niren Chaudhary previously toldBusiness Insider.“We feel that this is a terrific way to getconsumers more interested in not only in our coffee platform butalso for them to get exposed to the strength of the food that wehave in our cafes, particularly around breakfast.”
To sign up for the subscription, I had to join the MyPanera loyalty program. I made an account and put in payment information, and it was slightly annoying that I wasn’t able to input it through Apply Pay.
Source: Mary Meisenzahl/Business Insider. Photograph: The subscription concept is sound, and I believe that if the problems are ironed out and the coffee is improved, it has the potential to be a success. Everything, in any case, is becoming a subscription service these days.
We Tried Panera Bread’s Unlimited Coffee Subscription This Summer
The photograph was taken by Mary Meisenzahl for Business Insider. In my opinion, the subscription model is a good one, and with little tweaking and improved coffee, it might be a hit. Everything, at this point, is becoming a subscription service.
Why We Loved Panera Bread’s Unlimited Coffee Subscription
Those of you who know me well know that I enjoy having a cup of coffee whenever I’m out, and Panera Breads’ coffee was a fantastic alternative for my normal Dunkin’ Donuts cup of joe. However, while I generally prefer to get coffee at the drive-thru, the Panera Breads coffee Subscription has one drawback: your free coffee must be redeemed through the Panera Breads app and can only be picked up via fast pickup, curbside pickup, or in-store. Customers will not be able to pick up their free coffee through the drive-thru at this time, so you may have to wait a few minutes longer for that great cup of Joe, but trust me when I say it will be well worth the wait.
Panera Bread’s Unlimited Premium Coffee…
My husband, Michael, is the sort of person who can drink hot coffee in 90 degree heat and not be bothered by it. I, on the other hand, prefers to drink iced coffee in the summer. The good news is that Panera Bread’s unlimited coffee membership allows consumers to choose from a limited number of premium drinks, including iced coffee, hot coffee, decaf coffee, hot tea, and hazelnut coffee, in addition to their regular coffee. Despite the fact that I preferred Panera Bread’s Iced Coffee above the hot coffee options, this was mostly due to the fact that most Panera Bread locations do not provide complimentary flavor shots with this subscription and, if you know me, you are aware that I no longer drink black coffee.
To my surprise, I thought their iced coffee was even better than (gasp) Dunkin Donuts.
Panera Bread Offers Delicious Customizations for Your Drinks
One of the things that I enjoy about Panera Bread’s coffee is that you can personalize it with tasty additions such as whipped cream, caramel drizzle, cinnamon, chocolate drizzle, milk, sugars, and froth. Other options include ice cream and flavored syrups. There are so many alternatives available that you truly can’t go wrong when choosing a good coffee drink at this establishment.
Will I Continue My Panera Bread Coffee Subscription?
To be quite honest, I’m still undecided about whether or not I’ll continue with my Panera Bread Unlimited Coffee Subscription. Despite the fact that their coffee and beverages were wonderful and that we saved a significant amount of money, I personally do not live close enough to a Panera Bread that it is beneficial to visit. But, even at the monthly price point, it’s possible that it’ll be something I do on and off during the winter since, let’s face it, it’s really affordable for daily coffee.
Providing you cancel your membership before it invoices you, you have absolutely nothing to lose.
In addition, if you enjoy the Panera Bread coffee subscription, it renews for only $8.99 a month – a significant savings over the regular price of $2.69 and up for Panera Bread’s coffees. For additional information on the coffee subscription service, please visit this page.
It is possible that this content contains affiliate links. To learn more about Panera’s unlimited coffee membership and how to receive free coffee through the end of 2021 with a new subscriber exclusive, read on. If you join up with American Express, you’ll receive free coffee for the next six months!
Panera Bread’s Coffee Subscription
Do you have a Panera Bread in your neighborhood and enjoy their coffee? Sign up for their endless coffee membership and you’ll receive free cups of coffee every day until the end of 2021! (If you have an American Express card, you will receive free coffee for the next six months!) For the remainder of the year, you will receive a gratis coffee subscription; thereafter, you will pay $8.99 per month plus tax beginning in January 2022. The monthly payment is automatically charged to your account, but you have the option to cancel at any moment.
- During regular business hours, you can have one cup of drip hot coffee, iced coffee, or hot tea every two hours
- This offer includes unlimited free refills of the same beverage. Any size cup is acceptable. This does not include iced tea, cold brew coffee, espresso drinks, or flavored coffee beverages.
IN CONNECTION WITH: How to Get a Free Reusable Starbucks Red Cup
How to Sign Up
LINKED: How to Get a Free Reusable Starbucks Red Cup (Part 2)
American Express Card Holders Get 6 Months of Free Coffee
Sign up using your American Express card. Instead of receiving complimentary coffee until the end of 2021, you will receive complimentary coffee for six months! This deal is valid through January 31, 2022, and you must be a new member to take advantage of it. Please register here. After the six months of free coffee have expired, you will be charged $8.99 per month for the coffee subscription service, which is not refundable.
Is The Coffee Subscription Worth It?
For those of you who enjoy drip coffee and live or work near a Panera, it’s absolutely worthwhile to make the switch. The monthly membership works out to around 30 cents every cup of coffee consumed, with the plan costing $8.99 plus tax per month. Because each 16-ounce cup of coffee at Panera retails at $2.49, if you drink more than 4 cups of Panera coffee each month, it’s a good investment. Those who live far away from a Panera or who prefer lattes, which are espresso-based drinks rather than drip coffee, may find that this membership is not worth the money spent.
Coffee at Panera
Panera’s coffee, in my opinion, is above average in quality. It’s neither the greatest or the worst, but it’s not terrible either. Panera offers its drip coffee in carafes, and when I receive my coffee from them right after it has been newly brewed, in a totally full carafe, the coffee tastes significantly better than when I get my coffee from them after it has been almost completely empty for a couple of hours.
Coffee Subscription Drink Options
Hot Cafe Blend Light Roast Coffee is a light roast coffee that is served hot. The amount of caffeine in a 16-ounce cup (Regular) is 307 mg. Calories in a 16-ounce cup (regular): 20A combination of Central and South American coffee beans that has been softly roasted and has flavors of citrus, roasted almonds, and chocolate on the palate. Hot Colombian Dark Roast Coffee that is 100 percent pure. Caffeine content in a 16-ounce cup of regular coffee: 214 mg Approximately 15 calories in a 16 ounce cup (Regular) of freshly ground Colombian coffee beans that have been dark roasted.
- The amount of caffeine in a 20-ounce cup (Regular) is 156 mg.
- A bold and full-bodied dark roasted coffee.
- A 16-ounce cup of hot hazelnut coffee has 279 milligrams of caffeine (Regular).
- Smooth and buttery hazelnut flavor.
- A variety of tea bags from Republic of Tea, including Honey Ginseng, British Breakfast, Ginger Peach, and Orange Ginger Mint, each containing around 100 calories in a 16-ounce cup (Regular).
The amount of caffeine in a 16-ounce cup (Regular) is 279 mg. Caloric content of a 16-ounce cup (regular): 20Milk Alternatives (Included in the subscription)
Sweeteners are substances that provide sweetness (Included in the subscription)
- Sugar, Turbinado sugar (Sugar in the Raw), cane sugar syrup, Equal, Sucralose, Sweet’N Low, and other sweeteners are available.
Turbinado sugar (also known as “Sugar in the Raw”), cane sugar syrup, Equal, sucralose, and Sweet’N Low are all examples of sugar substitutes.
Questions You May Have
What is the process for canceling my Panera coffee subscription? The coffee subscription may be cancelled using the app or by the cancellation link in the monthly payment email if it is no longer serving you. You may also cancel your order by calling Panera’s customer care department at 1-855-372-6372. Is it possible to have a chai tea latte or a caramel latte as part of my subscription? Nope. Tea bags with hot water, as well as drip coffees, are the only beverages included in the subscription price of the service.
Unfortunately, this is not the case.
You may only use your account to sign up for your own subscriptions at this time.
- Best iced coffees from Dunkin’ Donuts, Best iced coffees from McDonald’s, and Best iced coffees from Starbucks
You Can Get Unlimited Hot & Iced Coffee With Panera’s New Subscription Service
Top-Rated Iced Coffees at Dunkin’ Donuts, McDonald’s, and Starbucks; Top-Rated Iced Coffees at Starbucks;
Panera Bread’s new coffee subscription program offers unlimited coffee for $8.99 a month
Caffeine aficionados will be delighted to know that Panera Bread has whipped up a sizzling proposition: There’s no such thing as a limitless cup of coffee. Panera’s new coffee subscription service, which costs $8.99 a month, provides unlimited hot or iced coffee for less than the average price of five cups at the St. Louis-based fast-casual restaurant chain. One cup of coffee every day for a month of 30 days costs around 30 cents per cup. Niren Chaudhary, the CEO of Panera Bread, told USA TODAY that the company’s goal is to disrupt the industry with a program unlike any other.
- Improve your financial situation by saving more and spending less.
- Please register here.
- Starting Monday, you’ll be able to sign up at any of Panera’s almost 2,200 stores by scanning a QR code with your smartphone.
- Special cups, each worth $90,000, are up for grabs in McDonald’s ‘Golden Shamrock Shake’ eBay sale and sweepstakes.
- Seafood is in season at Arby’s, Wendy’s, and other restaurants in 2020.
The Panera vice president of fitness and food policy, Sara Burnett, described the initiative as “a fresh approach to create value for loyalty members and really help subscribers pledge long-term loyalty.” Panera tested the program at 150 outlets in four cities — Nashville, Tennessee; Raleigh, North Carolina; Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio – over the course of three months, including a pilot in Nashville.
According to Chaudhary, they have seen a 200 percent rise in the frequency of visits, as well as a 70 percent increase in the number of customers who purchase food to go with their coffee.
According to Chaudhary, the lack of restrictions on quantity and size distinguishes Panera’s offer from Burger King’s coffee subscription program.
It was eventually phased out many months later. According to Chaudhary, “We are challenging the established norm because we feel that everyone deserves a full cup, both physically and metaphorically.”
How MyPanera+ Coffee works
- Sign up for the program using the Panera app on your smartphone. Starting on March 2, you will be able to sign up at any of Panera’s approximately 2,200 locations by scanning a QR code with your smartphone. With the subscription, which costs $8.99 plus tax, you will receive one cup of drip hot coffee, hot tea, or iced coffee every two hours during standard bakery-cafe hours, as well as free refills of the same beverage at participating Panera bakery-cafes throughout the United States. Cold brew iced coffee, as well as espresso and cappuccino drinks, are excluded from this promotion. Use your subscription once every two hours up to a maximum of four times, with unlimited refills while you’re in the café. When you’re at the cafe, you may place orders at the register or at one of the kiosks, or you can order online or through our app. You may also place an order ahead of time for “Rapid Pick-Up” using the app. Orders can be placed up to two weeks in advance of when they are needed. Follow Kelly Tyko, a reporter for USA TODAY, on Twitter: @KellyTyko.
Panera Offers Unlimited Coffee Subscription for Under $9 Per Month
Members of the new program will be able to drink as much coffee, iced coffee, and tea as they like, with no restrictions. Over half of all Americans consume coffee on a daily basis, a statistic that helps to explain why there is a Starbucks on nearly every corner of the country. That is also why businesses want to compete in the coffee industry, whether it is Dunkin’ Donuts upgrading its espresso game or McDonald’s beating other brands to the pumpkin spice latte punch: it allows them to differentiate themselves from their competitors.
- To get coffee drinkers into the store and keep them coming back, Panera Bread is launching an unconventional strategy: a cheap unlimited coffee subscription package for frequent customers.
- Panera is introducing its countrywide Coffee Subscription service today, February 27th, for $8.99 per month starting today.
- Photo courtesy of PRNewsfoto/Panera Bread Customers may purchase one cup of driphot coffee, hot tea, or iced coffee (including refills of the same drink) every two hours at participating Panera locations in the United States for just $8.99 (plus tax) every month.
- Light roast, dark roast, hazelnut, and decaf coffee are all included in the price of this package.
- Subscribers can also terminate their subscriptions at any moment.
- After just four cups of coffee a month, according to Panera, this new MyPanera Coffee membership pays for itself; and if you stop by once a day, you’ll only be spending 30 cents every visit, according to the company.
According to the statement, Panera CEO Niren Chaudhary said, “Today, we’re changing the game for coffee enthusiasts throughout the country with our no compromises, limitless subscription service—great coffee at an exceptional value.” The company’s legacy of industry-leading innovation has resulted in products and services that add value to and enhance the visitor experience.
- “We are challenging the established norm because we think that everyone deserves a full cup, both physically and symbolically,” says the group.
- Panera, on the other hand, runs the risk of reducing its coffee revenues in this situation.
- The firm claims that they began by testing the subscription service for three months at around 150 sites in Raleigh-Durham, Cleveland, Columbus, and Nashville, and were pleased enough with the results that they decided to expand the program to other cities throughout the country.
- In the last year, we’ve seen an increase of 200 percent in the number of visits,” Sara Burnett, Panera’s vice president of wellness and food policy, told me via email.
Moreover, if Panera’s calculations were correct, it’s reasonable to speculate that monthly subscriptions may become the next big thing in the coffee shop sector. You rely on coffee just as much as you rely on your telephone and Netflix, so why not pay for everything on a monthly subscription basis?
MyPanera Coffee + American Express Card: 6 Months of Free Unlimited Hot or Iced Coffee
My Money Blog has collaborated with CardRatings and Credit-Land to provide information on specific credit cards, and may get a commission as a result of this partnership. Each and every one of the author’s thoughts is his or her own, and none of the firms listed have contributed or authorized any of the information contained below. All American Express cardholders will receive a free 6-month subscription to MyPanera+ as part of their loyalty program. You must redeem your points using that link and sign into your American Express account.
The following are some of the highlights of MyPanera+:
- A commission may be earned by My Money Blog through partnerships with CardRatings and Credit-Land for some credit cards. Each and every one of the author’s thoughts is his or her own, and none of the firms listed have contributed or authorized any of the information in this article. A complimentary 6-month membership to MyPanera+ is being offered to all American Express customers. You must redeem your points using that link and sign into your American Express account to complete the transaction. There have been several MyPanera free trials in the past, and we are hoping that this will result in an additional six months of free service. MyPanera+ has several notable features, including:
Keep in mind that when your free six-month trial period has expired, you will be charged $8.99 per month. If you don’t want to be charged, you could create a calendar reminder to cancel your subscription. Follow these steps to terminate your MyPanera+ Coffee subscription: To cancel your membership online, go to the Subscription section of the Panera Bread app and select Cancel Subscription. To cancel your membership, you may also call Panera Customer Service at 1-855-372-6372 during business hours.
Panera has stated that this is a loss leader, and they are hoping that you will also purchase a breakfast sandwich, muffin, or other item when you are there as a result of your visit.
It’s great to see another another free AmEx bonus!
Both the Amex EveryDay Card (which keeps my Membership Rewards points active with no annual fee and allows me to qualify for various Amazon promotions) and the Blue Cash Preferred from American Express (which offers 6 percent cash back on US supermarket purchases up to $6,000 per year) are “keeper” consumer American Express cards for me.
My Money Blog has collaborated with CardRatings and Credit-Land for some credit cards, and it may get a commission from the credit card companies as a result of this partnership.
I am also a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, which means that if you click over from this site to Amazon and make a purchase, I may receive a small compensation.
Advertiser Disclosure Regarding User-Generated Content: Comments and/or answers are not produced or commissioned by any advertiser.
Advertisers have not read, authorized, or otherwise supported any of the comments and/or answers to their advertisements. It is not the responsibility of any advertiser to ensure that all posts and/or queries are answered in a timely manner.
Panera Bread Unlimited Coffee Free for Three Months!
Right now, Panera Bread is offering a new program called MyPanera+ Unlimited, which includes the first three months of service for free.
My Panera+ Unlimited
Panera Bread Unlimited is a monthly membership service that entitles you to unlimited coffee, hot tea, and iced coffee during the month of purchase. Simply walking into Panera and receiving a free drink every two hours, seven days a week, for the price of four cups of coffee is a bargain. Refills are also provided at no cost.
How to Get Free Unlimited Panera Coffee
To register, please visit this page. When you sign up for a new membership, you will receive it for free for the first three months. It is possible to extend your membership after the introductory three months for only $8.99/month if you are pleased with it. When your three-month free trial is over, just cancel your membership in your My Panera Rewards account before it is automatically charged after the trial period has expired.
How do I get my free Panera Bread Coffee?
Your free coffee will function in the same way as any other MyPanera Reward. For rewards, you may use your MyPanera Card to place an order at the register or kiosks, online or through the app, or you can log into your MyPanera account to access your rewards. Look for a reward with the name “Daily MyPanera+ Coffee” and use it in the same way you would usually.
How to Cancel my Panera Coffee Subscription
Your free coffee will function in the same way as any other MyPanera Reward you may have received previously. When placing an order at the register or kiosks, online or through the app, you have the option of using your MyPanera Card, entering your phone number, or logging into your MyPanera account to access your rewards points. Check your rewards for the “Daily MyPanera+ Coffee” award and redeem it as you typically would.
What do you get with the MyPanera Coffee Subscription?
During regular bakery-cafe hours, a subscription includes one (1) cup of drip hot coffee, hot tea, or iced coffee of any size, served every two (2) hours, as well as free refills of the same beverage at any participating Panera Bread bakery-cafe in the United States of America.
Not Included in MyParnera+ Coffee Subscription
You will not be able to enjoy cold brew, espresso drinks, iced tea, or any other beverages as part of your membership.
Go here to get your free coffee subscription.
Saving DollarsSense is written by me, the author of the site. My goal in starting this website more than 10 years ago was to tell my story of getting out of debt while maintaining a basic, modest lifestyle. MONEY SAVING TIPS, DIY PROJECTS, HOMEMADE RECIPES, SIMPLE LIVING IDEAS, and MORE will be found on this page. I’m delighted that you’ve arrived.
Photograph courtesy of Panera Bread. There are now subscription services for everything from toys and food to formal attire and menstrual products, thanks to the influence of millennials. There is even a subscription service for menstruation goods. To the contrary, many financial experts would advise you that, when seeking to save expenditures, you should first consider canceling or reducing the number of subscriptions you are receiving. They’ll also urge you to quit wasting your money on coffee purchases.
- Coffee, on the other hand, is an investment that some of us can’t seem to get enough of, and our productivity suffers as a result.
- Panera is the latest restaurant to offer a year-long coffee subscription, joining an increasing number of others.
- Iced coffee and tea are provided, as is almond milk, with other non-dairy choices to be added in the future.
- So, to summarize, for less than $9, you can get a “free” hot or iced coffee (or even tea), made with almond milk, once every two hours if you so like.
- You may redeem your free cup in the same way you would any other prize in a rewards program, whether it is at a kiosk, in-store, or through the mobile application.
Consequently, the solution to not squandering your funds on careless coffee drinking is to intelligently devote a specific amount of dollars each month to an infinite quantity of coffee consumption (see Figure 1).
Panera Coffee Subscription: Get a FREE Month of Unlimited Coffee!
Panera Bread provided the image. Subscription-box fever has been ushered in by millennials; there is now a subscription service for everything from toys and food to formal attire and menstruation products, to name a few examples. To the contrary, many financial experts would advise you that, when seeking to save expenditures, you should first consider cancelling or reducing a few subscriptions. They’ll also urge you to quit spending so much money on coffee. Most financial advice columns presume that no matter how much money you spend on coffee, you’re spending too much money.
- Someone has created a new subscription service specifically for you if you are one of those folks.
- You can have limitless Panera coffee for only $8.99 a month if you subscribe to their monthly plan.
- You also won’t have to utilize disguises or false identities since Panera would allow you to circle back up to every two hours, eliminating the necessity for these measures.
- Create a Panera account and then sign up for a Panera subscription are the only steps necessary.
- So, the solution to not squandering your savings on irresponsible coffee drinking is to carefully allocate a specific amount of dollars each month to an infinite quantity of coffee consumption per month.
Join Panera’s Unlimited Sip Club for a FREE month of coffee!
For those of you who are interested in trying the Panera Coffee Subscription but are unsure if it is worth the cost for you, I have some good news! The Unlimited Sip Club is the name that Panera has given to their coffee subscription service, which was formerly known as the Unlimited Coffee Club. If you become a new member, you will receive your first month of unlimited coffee at no cost! If you enjoy it, you can continue your subscription for just $8.99 a month after the first month. To avoid being charged, just cancel your membership in your My Panera Rewards account before it begins charging your credit card automatically.
How Does the Panera’s Unlimited Sip Club Coffee Subscription Work?
Simply visit this page to join up for the Unlimited Sip Club and to add the coffee subscription to your My Panera Rewards account, as described above. After your first free month, you’ll be charged $8.99 each month, and then every time you purchase coffee, you’ll just use your rewards account to obtain the coffee for free! It’s really simple!
Unlimited Coffee Each Month? Really?!
Yep! I understand that it appears to be too good to be true, but it isn’t! Panera Unlimited Sip Club Coffee Subscription gives you access to unlimited coffee all month long, every month.
You can redeem your subscription once every two hours if you have a valid subscription. Consequently, even if you’re sitting at a Panera Cafe all day, you’ll be able to enjoy free coffee refills every two hours.
Is a Panera Coffee Subscription Worth The Cost?
When you consider that the cost of a typical cup of Panera coffee is around $2, it is absolutely worthwhile to sign up if you order more than four cups of Panera coffee every month. No matter if you work at Panera or meet up with a friend for a lengthy afternoon coffee date every month, it will almost certainly be worth it.
What Drinks Are Included?
The Panera Coffee Subscription may be used on any type of drip coffee, iced coffee, or hot tea that Panera serves. Even if you’re not a big fan of tea, you might want to take advantage of this offer!
Is It Easy to Cancel?
If you discover that you are not utilizing your membership as much as you anticipated, you have the option to cancel it at any time without penalty. Simply log into your My Panera Rewards account, navigate to the subscriptions area, and follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your membership.
Go here to get started.
We like hearing from our readers, so please share your opinions in the section below! Please remember that we are trying our best to keep this site positive and uplifting, so please keep your comments positive and nice. More information about our comment policy may be found here.
How to get free coffee at Panera for the rest of the year
If you were to receive one free coffee every day from now until New Year’s Eve, you would receive a total of 56 complimentary coffees. Panera Bread /Today’s New York Times Customers who join up for the MyPanera+ Coffee subscription program will be able to enjoy free coffee for the rest of the year 2021. Customers who sign up for a MyPanera+ Coffee membership will be able to enjoy limitless, gratis coffee, hot or iced, for three months, according to the bakery-cafe business. Subscribers will also get access to endless hot tea, and those who dine in the café will be able to get unlimited refills on their favorite beverages.
- There is no limit on the number of applications a subscriber can submit, and the promotion does not apply to iced tea, cold brew iced coffee, espresso, or cappuccino beverages.
- To become a member, you must be at least 18 years old or have parental consent.
- The subscription service will begin charging $8.99 a month, plus tax, starting in the new year, and subscribers will continue to have access to limitless coffee, in addition to unique bonuses and other perks, once the new year begins.
- That’s a lot of free coffee, to be honest.
- For a brief time in July, the firm provided complimentary bagels to visitors who had received vaccinations.
- Today, we are happy to continue our efforts in support of the ‘We Can Do This’ campaign, which has been a source of inspiration for us “Niren Chaudhary, the CEO of Panera Bread, made the announcement in a press statement at the time of the announcement.
- It has received widespread support.
- Ariana Brockington is a young woman from the United Kingdom.
From Los Angeles, Ariana Brockington is a digital writer for TODAY who covers the entertainment and sports beats. She graduated from Northwestern University and now works as a journalist covering entertainment news, pop culture, and other topics.
Panera Bread Starts Unlimited Coffee Subscription for $9 a Month
Ever wished you could pay a flat fee for endlesscoffeeon the go? Panera Bread has brewed up a hot project with that very pitch, offering anunlimited coffee subscriptionfor $8.99 a month.
Those who sign up for the company’s free loyalty program and pay the $8.99 monthly membership price, plus tax, will be able to enjoy limitless coffee at any of the company’s almost 2,200 locations starting on March 2. During regular Panera hours, the deal provides one cup of hot drip coffee, hot tea, or iced coffee every two hours, in addition to free refills of the same drink at other locations. In a statement released on Thursday, Niren Chaudhary, the CEO of Panera Bread, stated, “We’re changing the game for coffee enthusiasts throughout the country with our no compromises, unlimited subscription service – fantastic coffee at an exceptional value.” “We are removing the price barrier as well as the false options between convenience and quality – between decent coffee and craveable cuisine.
” When you shop at Panera, there is no room for compromise – and your cup will always be full.” Those who like their daily cup of coffee in the form of cold brew iced coffee, espresso, or cappuccino, on the other hand, will be disappointed to learn that those beverages will not be included in the program, according to USA Today.
Burger King trialled an unlimited coffee program in March of last year, which allowed customers to purchase one small hot coffee per day for $5 at any time.
Despite this, Panera’s announcement about its coffee had fans buzzing with excitement.
“Big ol free subscription coffee,” according to another.
Panera’s unlimited coffee program has nearly 500K paid subscribers
Panera Bread’s coffee subscription program, which presently has almost half a million paying users, continues to be a success story for the company, according to the company’s CEO on Tuesday. As the coronavirus began to spread across the United States, Panera debuted their $8.99-per-month unlimited coffee service in late February. During its original marketing campaign, which featured a large number of free trials, the fast casual company signed up over 800,000 consumers. The company currently has approximately 500,000 paying users, according to Panera CEO Niren Chaudhary, who spoke with Restaurant Business.
- There is 90% incrementality
- 35% of subscribers are first-time clients. Approximately 35% of coffee orders are accompanied by food
“The coffee program has been extremely successful during a period of great difficulty, such as a pandemic,” he remarked. “The program has struck a powerful chord with clients at a critical juncture in their lives. For us, even when the application was being supplied for free a few of months ago, it was still a profit generator. We’re quite ecstatic. It is a program that is effective for us.” He believes that the coffee subscription has been particularly effective at Panera because coffee has always been a “high-quality underleveled asset,” as he explained.
- Drinks may be bought within Panera’s restaurants, which offer dining rooms in around 95 percent of them at the moment, or through the company’s website or mobile app.
- “We will continue to provide clients with a variety of options.
- We provide non-dairy milk alternatives.
- Other restaurants are also experimenting with subscription services, such as Mickey’s Barbecue Pit, which offers monthly meal boxes.
Members make our journalism possible by contributing to it. Become a Restaurant Business member now to take advantage of special perks, such as unrestricted access to all of our content and discounts on products and services. Please register here.
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Get access to the most up-to-date information about the restaurant sector. Sign up to receive SMS messages from Restaurant Business with breaking news and insights that are relevant to your company’s brand.
Get the latest news and information from Restaurant Business delivered directly to your email. Become a member
Panera Expands Rewards Program with Unlimited Coffee Subscription
Delivered right to your email, the latest from Restaurant Business. Become a member now