What should I include in the coffee gift basket?
- – Soft Throw Blanket -LOVE! – Either a really pretty coffee mug or a funny one (depending on their sense of humor!) This one makes me bust out laughing every time! – Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee (or K-Cups if you know they have a Keurig!) – Coffee Scrub (they are SO easy to make yourself!) or Buy one if you’re short on time!) – Luxury chap stick – Glitter Slippers!
- 1 What gifts go well with coffee?
- 2 Does Starbucks have gift baskets?
- 3 What is a coffee lover called?
- 4 What should I get for a coffee snob?
- 5 What is coffee aficionado?
- 6 What do you put in a tea gift basket?
- 7 Which is the best coffee?
- 8 What do you put in a wine basket?
- 9 How do you order Starbucks cups?
- 10 Does Starbucks have instant coffee?
- 11 Does Starbucks have gift cards?
- 12 11 DIY Coffee Gift Basket Ideas (Fun & Affordable!)
- 13 Top 11 Things To Put In a Coffee Gift Basket:
- 14 Best Coffee Gift Baskets Found Online
- 15 Conclusion
- 16 How To Put Together The Perfect Coffee Gift Basket [2021 Update]
- 17 Gift Basket Item1: Fresh Coffee Beans
- 18 Gift Basket Item2: A Coffee Brewer
- 19 Gift Basket Item3: A Brewing Accessory
- 20 Gift Basket Item4: A Sideline Gift
- 21 Unique Coffee Gift Basket Ideas
- 22 Ideas for a Coffee Gift Basket
- 23 How To Present Your Gift Basket
- 24 Put Together The Perfect Coffee Gift Basket for your Coffee Lover!
- 25 Coffee Lover Gift Basket Ideas
- 26 Coffee Related Gift Items
- 27 Non-Coffee Goodies to Include:
- 28 Free Printable Gift Card
- 29 Don’t miss any more posts!
- 30 DIY Coffee Lover’s Gift Basket
- 31 Coffee Gift Basket: Perfect Homemade Gift Idea! Lifestyled By Sam
- 32 What To Include In A Coffee Gift Basket
- 33 Other Ideas For A Coffee Gift Basket
- 34 How To Make A Coffee Gift Basket
- 35 Free Wall Art Printable: Coffee Sign
- 36 Other DIY Gift Basket Ideas You May Like
- 37 I Want To Hear From You!
- 38 DIY Coffee Gift Basket
- 39 Coffee Lovers Gift Basket – A Personal Gift
- 40 Tips for the perfect Coffee Lover’s Gift Basket
- 40.1 Choose a pretty basket.
- 40.2 Make it personal.
- 40.3 Be smart with the size:
- 40.4 Add something sweet.
- 40.5 Add something to drink the coffee in.
- 40.6 Add a subscription for something to read.
- 40.7 Add a fun accent that will make coffee drinking fun.
- 40.8 Don’t forget the decorative touch.
- 40.9 Add a fun printable.
- 41 More Holiday Gift Baskets
What gifts go well with coffee?
40 Gifts for Every Kind of Coffee Lover
- 1 Coffee Subscription. driftaway.
- PERSONALIZED GIFT. Personalized Family Mugs.
- 3 Cold Brew Coffee Maker. OXO.
- 4 Bourbon Infused Coffee.
- GIFT FOR COFFEE LOVERS ON AMAZON.
- 6 Women’s But First Coffee Slipper Socks.
- 7 Temperature Control Smart Mug 2.
- 8 6-Cup Moka Stovetop Espresso Maker.
Does Starbucks have gift baskets?
Send a delicious Coffee Gift Basket with a variety of coffee products, including Starbucks coffee. Coffee baskets are a great congratulations, get well or birthday gift. Card message included with each coffee and tea basket delivery, included all Starbucks gift baskets.
What is a coffee lover called?
A coffee lover could be called a coffee aficionado, coffeeholic or coffee addict.
What should I get for a coffee snob?
Gifts for coffee snobs that are hardcore
- Bonavita Connoisseur 8-Cup One-Touch Coffee Maker.
- CopperBull’s Turkish/Greek/Arabic Stovetop Coffee Pot.
- Bodum 8-oz (240mL) Handle-less Pavina.
- A Bag of Natural Process Coffee.
- Baratza Encore Electric Grinder.
- Bolio 6 Cup Pour Over Brewer.
- Everything but Espresso Coffee Book.
What is coffee aficionado?
This aficionado-worthy experience begins with grinding the coffee and ends when the last sip is complete. It’s a period of time that draws you into the aromas, sights, and flavors. It’s an experience of mindful brewing and rich reward. Read: The Golden Ratios in Coffee Brewing.
What do you put in a tea gift basket?
Great items to include in DIY Teatime Gift Baskets are items such as:
- Tea infusers.
- Japanese teapot.
- Japanese teacups.
- Glass brew-in-cup infuser.
- Insulated mug.
- Tea sampler packets.
Which is the best coffee?
The 18 Best Coffee Brands for the Perfect Morning Brew
- 1 Stumptown. stumptowncoffee. 278K followers.
- 2 Mount Hagen. mount_hagen_coffee.
- 3 Cafe Du Monde. cafedumonde.
- 4 Peet’s Coffee. peetscoffee.
- 5 Big Island Coffee Roasters. bigislandcoffeeroasters.
- 6 Lavazza. lavazzausa.
- 7 Bizzy Coffee. bizzycoffee.
- 8 La Colombe. lacolombecoffee.
What do you put in a wine basket?
A few items you might fill your gift basket with is a bottle of wine, shelf stable cheese, crackers, a couple of wine glasses and if you like some cheese knives or small condiment knives.
How do you order Starbucks cups?
All you have to do is download the Starbucks app, that is, if you don’t have it already. Go to the “Order” section of the app, and tap “Menu.” Scroll all the way down to “Drinkware,” and tap on that section. You will then be shown what drinkware is available at your local store.
Does Starbucks have instant coffee?
Made with the same 100% arabica beans, Starbucks® instant coffees offer the Starbucks® coffee you love—available to enjoy in an instant.
Does Starbucks have gift cards?
Give a Starbucks Card to gift, reward, incentivize, or show appreciation towards your customers, clients and team members. Use the links below to manage eGifts you have sent or received, or view our full Card Terms & Conditions.
11 DIY Coffee Gift Basket Ideas (Fun & Affordable!)
Some folks are simply difficult to get gifts for. When it comes to the Christmas season or their birthday, you’ll almost always find yourself scurrying at the last minute, seeking for anything, anything, to purchase them as a last-minute gift. If you find yourself in a circumstance like this, we recommend turning to one of our favorite emergency gift ideas: the gift basket. More precisely, we are drawn to coffee gift baskets not only because many people enjoy coffee, but also because it is possible to put together imaginative coffee gift baskets that are suitable for individuals who do not drink coffee.
Coffee gift baskets are perfect for every occasion, whether it’s for a fellow coffee enthusiast or for someone who is just getting started in the world of coffee.
But, with so many different goods available, how can you put together the greatest coffee gift basket possible?
As a part of this post, we’ve gathered some excellent suggestions for putting together your own DIY coffee gift basket.
Thank you very much.
Top 11 Things To Put In a Coffee Gift Basket:
Given the wide variety of alternatives available, you should be able to find something to suit every taste and preference among coffee drinkers! Here are some of our favorite alternatives, which include some fantastic DIY coffee gift basket ideas:
If you’re going to drink coffee, you’re going to need something to drink it out of, right? Getting a Custom Photo Mug is a great way to make a mug more personal. For the most adventurous, there are Yeti Ramblers that will keep your beverages either extremely hot or extremely cold. Mugs are one of our favorite types of presents to give and receive. There are several options to pick from, whether they are humorous or traditional.
Are you purchasing this gift basket for someone who requires a strong cup of coffee first thing in the morning? If this is the case, we would like to direct your attention to Death Wish Organic Coffee. This firm promises that the beans they roast are 200 percent stronger than the usual cup of coffee while yet maintaining a superb flavor and aroma. You can read the rest of our Death Wish Coffee review here. Perhaps the person for whom you are purchasing this present likes less caffeination? Cooper’s Ethiopian Bright Light Roast may be a good choice for them.
Coffee cultivated at an elevation of 6,500 feet yields a delightfully nuanced cup of coffee with hints of fruits and nuts in the background. With regard to these two brands, we propose theDeath Wish brewed in a French press and the Cooper’s Ethiopian Bright Light Roast brewed in a pour-over.
We all enjoy a change of pace now and then, and what could be better than a cup of tea? If you are aware of the type of tea that the person who will be receiving this present enjoys, then by all means, choose that variety. If this is the case, we recommend purchasing a sampler set. Tea bags sampler assortment variety pack gift box with 48 different flavors from Twinings Tea Bags Sampler Assortment Variety Pack Gift Box Alternatively, if you’re looking for something that looks as good as it tastes, we recommend the Taylors of Harrogate Classic Tea Variety Box.
The best way to wash down a fantastic cup of coffee is with a sweet bakery dish, and our favorite is biscotti. Nonni’s Almond Dark Chocolate or Lotus Biscoff are two of our favorite chocolates.
If we’re going to put up a coffee gift basket, it seems reasonable to include equipment that can really make coffee! Consider this excellent alternative: the French Press is an excellent coffee maker. It allows the coffee consumer to feel completely in command of their beverage from the very beginning of the cup to the very finish of the cup. This method produces a robust cup of coffee that brings out the oils and natural flavors of the beans. This brewing process, which is referred to as a “dirty” cup of coffee in the business, has been in use for quite some time now.
Both are produced by amazing firms with a stellar reputation in the coffee industry, thus the only difference between the two will be your own choice in coffee.
Pour-over brewing is a technique of brewing that has gained popularity in recent years, particularly in the United States. Even while it is comparable to the French Press in that you are in complete control of your cup from start to end, the pour-over provides a completely different experience than the French Press. When compared to the French Press, which is described as a “dirty” cup of coffee, the pour-over is referred to as “clean.” Because less of the oil is able to get through, the brighter notes are brought to the forefront.
We particularly like the Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker and the Chemex, which are two of our favorite pour-over coffee makers.
Chemexas is now generally available as an alternative in speciality stores. Because there is a significant price difference between the two, your ultimate selection may be based on your budget. CONSIDERED ALSO: Our Comprehensive Guide to Brewing Pour-Over Coffee
Having acquired something to use for brewing coffee, this gift basket will undoubtedly require something to use for grinding coffee. Here, you’ll find a variety of alternatives, ranging from hand grinders to electric grinders. The only thing you will have to worry about is whether or not it will fit in the basket! The Hamilton Beach 80335Ris a fantastic grinder that should be able to sit neatly next to your coffee maker on your counter. It’s little in stature, yet it delivers enormous effects.
If your gift recipient prefers to work with his or her hands, theJavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder is a great option.
It is made of stainless steel and is both elegant and sophisticated.
8.Homemade Cold Brew
Image courtesy of P-photography and Shutterstock. It is easy to personalize gift baskets by including a batch of cold-brewed coffee in a mason jar with a tight-fitting lid. Cold-brew coffee is simple to make, keeps for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator, and is velvety smooth and excellent. Create sure you don’t make it too quickly so that the receiver may enjoy it while it’s still fresh. Alternatively, you could put a recipe card with your go-to cold coffee recipe in the basket as an added treat.
A cup warmer is an excellent addition for coffee enthusiasts who have hectic lifestyles. Almost everyone has been dragged away from their morning cup of coffee at some time, only to return to a dismal cup of coffee that has reached room temperature. Mug warmers are available in a variety of various styles and do an outstanding job of keeping coffee hot while you are away from the kitchen counter. If you’re feeling very ambitious and know how to knit or crochet, you could even make your own for the ultimate in DIY style and convenience.
10.DIY Chocolate-Covered Espresso Beans
We haven’t encountered many individuals who don’t enjoy chocolate-covered coffee beans, and we don’t expect to meet many more. There is a good probability that they will appeal to those who do not drink coffee. The process of making chocolate-covered coffee beans at home is surprisingly simple, and all you need are a few coffee beans and some chocolate. Making a mixture of light and dark chocolate beans keeps things interesting, therefore we prefer to do so. Chocolate-Covered Espresso Beans are a simple and delicious treat.
Making chocolate-covered espresso beans is a straightforward process that can be completed in a matter of minutes.
Try out this delectable dish!
Photo by Julia Sudnitskaya, courtesy of Shutterstock. Here’s the first suggestion for those who don’t drink coffee. In the health and beauty community, coffee scrubs are popular for a number of reasons: they’re affordable, they smell fantastic, and they work well as exfoliators.
Make your ownDIY coffee scrub and place it in the basket, or include all of the materials and allow the recipient make their own using the components. There are a plethora of coffee scrub recipes available online, and the most of them simply call for a few simple components.
Best Coffee Gift Baskets Found Online
We recognize that putting up a whole gift basket may be time-consuming and challenging, so we’ve compiled a list of three carefully picked coffee gift baskets that are excellent for the holiday season.
Starbucks California Daybreak Gourmet Coffee Gift Basket
When you receive the Starbucks California Daybreak gift basket, it will be a thrill to open it. So much material is in there that we don’t even know where to begin! This set contains three distinct Starbucks roasts (Sumatra, Verona, and House), as well as a coffee mug with which to enjoy them all. It’s understandable if folks don’t want coffee on sometimes. In addition to the teas included in this gift basket, you will also receive a variety of Teavana teas. Do you want anything to wash it all down with?
The Java Joe Box
Consider purchasing The Java Joe Box as a gift for the person who enjoys having a good time. Depending on your budget, you may choose from a variety of various sizes to suit your needs. The starter set includes a nice wooden measuring spoon, a coffee cup with a humorous phrase on it, and a pair of socks that say, “If you can read this, please bring me coffee.” Additional sets are available for purchase.
Java Planet Coffee Sampler Pack
Possibly, the person for whom you are purchasing has all of the uncommon products they require, in addition to all of the coffee machines and grinders they could possibly desire. As a rule, there is no such thing as having too much coffee. When you purchase the Java Planet sampler pack, you will receive six bags of three-ounce coffee from various roasts and geographical areas. It is always possible to order a larger sampler if this does not seem like enough information.
Gift baskets are the greatest alternative for those folks on your shopping list who are tough to purchase for. Some people consider gift baskets to be a slap on the wrist, but with a little thought and work, they can be personalized and considerate gifts for loved ones. Themed gift baskets are less difficult to put together than random ones, and coffee is one of the greatest themes you may select for your gift basket collection. It doesn’t matter if the person you’re shopping for isn’t a coffee drinker; a coffee-themed gift basket might still be a wonderful choice because there are several unique coffee gift ideas that don’t require the recipient to consume any caffeine themselves.
Allow us to assist you if you find yourself feeling overwhelmed with Christmas shopping at any time during the season.
Happiness in buying and in the holidays, but most importantly, happiness in drinking.
Image courtesy of nikkytok through Shutterstock.
How To Put Together The Perfect Coffee Gift Basket [2021 Update]
There are a variety of approaches you may take when buying gifts for coffee enthusiasts, but there is one tactic that hasn’t gotten nearly as much attention as it should: coffee gift baskets! A DIY coffee gift basket is a great way to add variety and color to your present without breaking the bank. It enables you to customize the gift experience and provides you the opportunity to transform a careless gift into a deliberate, thoughtful one by following these guidelines.
How to put together the perfect gift basket, regardless of whether the recipient is a casual coffee drinker or a super-enthusiastic coffee aficionado, will be covered in this article. We’ll talk about stuff like that.
- How to put together a coffee gift basket that is both appropriate and different
- There are a variety of gift basket options that will please even the most discerning aficionados. A major issue with the practice of giving coffee beans as gifts (and how to avoid it)
The trick is to load the basket with products that are different in nature yet are all related in some way. It is only a question of gathering a few different types of objects to achieve this goal. I’ll teach you how to do that, as well as some other ways you may personalize the basket to suit your own and the recipient’s preferences.
Gift Basket Item1: Fresh Coffee Beans
Begin with the beans since it’s quite simple to unintentionally serve stale, bland-tasting coffee beans if you’re not careful. When it comes to peak freshness, coffee beans have a somewhat limited shelf life. After being roasted, whole beans have just around 2-3 weeks left in this super-flavorful window of time. After then, the tastes begin to disintegrate and go away pretty fast. Many coffee gift baskets are assembled weeks in advance, which means that the bag of coffee beans will not be at its optimal freshness by the time the present is delivered 10-20 days after it is created.
- You don’t want to include stale beans in your gift basket with the other considerate gifts.
- Instead of purchasing a couple of bags of beans, consider giving the gift of a coffee subscription.
- With the JavaPresse Coffee Subscription, things function in a similar way.
- Our coffees are sourced sustainably, roasted with care, and certified by coffee connoisseurs throughout the world.
Gift Basket Item2: A Coffee Brewer
A coffee brewer is usually a welcome present, because most people quit purchasing coffee makers for themselves after purchasing just one or two of them. In the end, purchasing a second or third brewer just feels reckless, awantbutnotaneed—and that’s exactly what makes it the ideal present! Because you’re putting up a gift basket with a variety of things, you’ll probably want to keep the cost of this brewer as low as possible. Here are a few breweries we recommend that would make excellent gifts without entirely depleting your bank account.
Check out this article on how manual coffee brewing may change your life.
For the Casual Coffee Lover: French Press
Incredibly simple to operate, this traditional, ideal maker produces great coffee with no effort. The french press is one of the most visually appealing brewing devices available, making it an excellent gift for anyone with an eye for design. Brewing is straightforward: you simply put the coffee and water in a cup, wait around four minutes, press down the plunger, and pour the coffee out of the cup.
Because the stainless steel filter allows the natural coffee oils to pass through to the final mug, the resultant coffee has a rich, full-bodied taste and is rich in caffeine.
For the Coffee-Loving Traveler: Aeropress
The Aeropress is widely considered to be the best portable coffee brewer available. It’s tiny, lightweight, and incredibly resilient. While it is less hands-on than a traditional french press, it may be better suited for persons who are already accustomed with the process of manual coffee brewing. It’s especially well suited for those who approach coffee with a craftsman’s attitude, as described above. Take a look at these 5 reasons why the Aeropress is the best coffee brewer for coffee connoisseurs.
Although it takes some effort to push the coffee through the filter, the outcome can be extremely varied.
The capacity is merely 8 ounces, which is a significant drawback.
For the Advanced Brewer: Pour Over
Pour over brewing is something that many people are interested in yet are apprehensive about trying. This type of brewer removes the financial risk from the hands of a reluctant coffee enthusiast by providing them with the most important item they require: the real cone. In order to make pour over coffee, it is necessary to slowly pour water over the coffee bed for 1-2 minutes in slow, concentric rings for 1-2 minutes. The coffee is brewed and then drained through the cone into a cup underneath it, which is a nice touch.
Read more: Is Pour Over Coffee Brewing a Time-Saving Technique?
This one is also hands-on, which is a good thing in this case.
One of these brewers will cost you no more than $20-30, and it would make an excellent centerpiece for a coffee-themed gift basket.
Gift Basket Item3: A Brewing Accessory
A wonderful approach to demonstrate that you’ve given this a lot of attention is to provide an accessory or a suitable brewing instrument. An excellent example of this is a manual coffee grinder, which is included in this category. Because coffee beans are only at their optimal freshness for about two to three weeks, it’s critical not to grind them until you’re ready to use them. Otherwise, the tastes will begin to fade fast and you’ll end up with a bitter cup of coffee. After all, pre-ground coffee is almost stale the moment you open the package!
Even if they already have a grinder, giving them a tiny, lightweight hand grinder provides them the ability to ground fresh coffee when they are on the go.
In exchange for purchasing a Signature Coffee Trio as a present, we’re giving away our #1 rated manual burr coffee grinder from Amazon.com for free. Here’s where you can get a great price. If a grinder isn’t precisely what you’re looking for, there are a few of additional possibilities.
- It’s a good idea to provide an accessory or a related brewing instrument to demonstrate that you’ve done your research. A manual coffee grinder is one of the greatest products in this category. Because coffee beans are only at their optimal freshness for about two to three weeks, it’s critical not to grind them until you’re ready to use them. Otherwise, the tastes will begin to fade rapidly and you’ll end up with a bitter cup of java. As soon as you open the bag of pre-ground coffee, it’s already stale. A coffee grinder is a must-have if the person receiving your gift basket does not have one. When they already have a grinder, giving them a tiny, lightweight manual grinder allows them to ground fresh coffee while on the go. The bottom line is that a cheap, yet extremely effective instrument is the manual grinder. In exchange for purchasing a Signature Coffee Trio as a present, we’re giving away our #1 rated manual burr coffee grinder from Amazon.com for FREE. Take a look at this fantastic offer. A grinder isn’t the only choice if a grinder doesn’t sound quite right to you.
- Metal filters that can be reused are excellent gifts for AeroPress users. They are more convenient to travel with, generate no paper waste, and are simple to operate.
- Glass coffee servers are elegant and entertaining to use, and they make a wonderful present for coffee enthusiasts of all levels of intensity.
A terrific present for coffee enthusiasts of all intensities, glass coffee serves are both beautiful and entertaining to use.
Gift Basket Item4: A Sideline Gift
Although the sideline present should not be connected to coffee, it should be meaningful nonetheless. For this one, consider the following: “What do I prefer having with my coffee?” Here are a few suggestions:
Fancy Chocolate Bar
Chocolate and coffee go together like peanut butter and jelly, and the two are actually extremely similar in that they are both complicated agricultural products. If at all possible, seek out chocolate that has been produced from bean to bar.
Biscotti are delicious pastries that are long, thin, and made with two layers of baking paper. Their dipping qualities make them an excellent pairing with an indulgent cup of coffee, and they can be ordered pre-packaged without losing quality because they’re meant to last for several months.
Cake or Pastry Mix
If your coffee enthusiast isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty in the kitchen in order to create delicious cuisine, a DIY mix for scones, cake, or some other pastry may be an excellent sideline gift.- Everything you need to put together a wonderful coffee gift basket is now in your possession. Place some old beans in the bottom of the basket and then put the gifts on top of them before wrapping everything up. When the time comes to give your coffee lover a present, he or she will be amazed at how well-crafted your basket is.
Unique Coffee Gift Basket Ideas
In case you’re searching for some creative gift ideas, these unique coffee gift basket ideas are ideal for the coffee enthusiast in your life! As a coffee-fueled entrepreneur, the concept of putting together a coffee gift basket for my fellow coffee enthusiasts and early risers appeals to me greatly. I don’t know about you, but I really like a nice cup of coffee every now and again. I do, however, have a confession to make in this regard. In terms of coffee, I’m a complete and utter moron. And this is due to the fact that I am exceedingly thrifty in several areas, coffee being one of them.
During the week, though, when I wake up at 3 a.m., the only thing that matters is that it contains caffeine.
Alas, I’ve gotten off track.
These are some fantastic ideas for anything from coffee itself to coffee accessories.
Ideas for a Coffee Gift Basket
Whether you’re looking for a present for a serious coffee enthusiast or a fun gift for someone you know who enjoys coffee, these gift basket options are suitable for budgets ranging from low to medium to high.
If your friends or family members are tea connoisseurs, one of these tea subscription boxes would make an excellent present!
1. Coffee Mugs
I’m sure most of us have a cupboard full of mugs that aren’t quite coordinated. It brings me great joy to see all of the old mugs that we have been drinking from for the past 20 years whenever I visit my parents’ house. Personally, I enjoy a good joke on a coffee mug. You know, something to spark a discussion, like this awesomecoffee mug from Funny Guy Mugs, for example. If you like something a little more sophisticated, give this one a shot (errrr.sophisticated might not be the best word to describe it.).
2. Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer
We all have a cupboard full of weird coffee cups, I’m sure you have, too! It brings me great joy to see all of the old mugs that we have been using for the past 20 years whenever I visit my parents’ house. Funny coffee mugs are one of my favorite gifts. You know, something to spark a discussion, like this awesomecoffee mug from Funny Guy Mugs, for instance. You might try this one if you like something a little more complex (although the term “sophisticated” would be a stretch).
Yes, it’s a wonderful idea to include some coffee in your coffee gift basket, to be honest. This premium whole bean coffee sampling from the Bean Box, in my opinion, is fantastic. Keep the samples together or divide them up among gift baskets for a more festive look. Consider giving this ground coffee sampling package from Cooper’s Cask Coffee to friends and relatives who don’t yet have a coffee grinder in their home. Alternatively, you might get a coffee grinder for them.
4. Flavored Syrup
It may be a lot of fun to experiment with different flavors of syrup in different coffees. Try these holiday-flavored syrups (gingerbread.YUM) to make your party even more festive. Alternatively, if you’ve had enough of the holidays, this syrup sampling includes flavors such as caramel, amaretto, Irish cream, and hazelnut to tide you over until next year.
5. K-Cup Carousel
If you have a coffee-loving acquaintance who uses a Keurig, they will appreciate thisK-Cup Carousel, which will help them keep their K-Cups organized. The K-Cup Carousel holds 35 single-serve coffee pods and operates in the same way as a lazy susan – simply spin the carousel around to find your preferred flavor. In addition, it is not overly large and cumbersome, so it will fit comfortably on the majority of kitchen countertops, just next to the Keurig.
6. K-Cups Variety Pack
Continuing the theme of Keurigs, another excellent suggestion for a coffee-themed gift basket is an assortment of K-Cups. For coffee enthusiasts who want to try out many various flavors before committing to purchasing an entire box of one flavor, sampling packs of K-Cups are an excellent option (which they might not end up liking.) In the event that you’re creating many coffee-themed gift baskets, you could even divide the K-Cups among the baskets itself.
7. Insulated Tumbler
A stainless steel insulated tumbler is an absolute must-have for everyone who enjoys drinking their coffee on the move. As a result of its design for outdoor fitness professionals, this Atlin Tumbler is one of the most durable insulated tumblers you can buy today. It can keep beverages hot for up to six hours and can store 30 ounces of liquid in total.
Most significantly, it is small enough to fit in a standard-sized cupholder. I previously purchased a tumbler from a different brand and was disappointed when I found that it would not fit in the cup holder in my car – which kind of undermined the idea of having an on-the-go tumbler.
8. Mini Creamer Pods
Everything is prettier when it’s in miniature form, including these small coffee-mate creamer pods, which would make an excellent complement to any coffee-themed gift basket or basket of goodies. The majority of people prefer adding creamer to their coffee, and thesecoffee creamer pods are available in a range of popular flavors, including vanilla caramel and chocolate hazelnut. These creamer pods, like the k-cups, may be distributed among a number of coffee-themed gift baskets, and the good news is that the recipient does not need to possess a keurig in order to make use of them.
9. Coffee T-Shirt
Everything is prettier when it’s in miniature form, including these small coffee-mate creamer pods, which would make an excellent complement to any coffee-themed gift basket or basket of treats. The majority of people prefer adding creamer to their coffee, and thesecoffee creamer pods are available in a range of popular tastes, including vanilla caramel and hazelnut chocolate. These creamer pods, like the k-cups, could be divided among several coffee-themed gift baskets, and the good thing about these creamer pods is that the recipient does not need to own a keurig in order to enjoy them.
A cup of coffee on a quiet Sunday morning should be accompanied by some biscotti. To make gift baskets, try this biscotti assortment and split it among them.
11. Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans
For the coffee and chocolate enthusiast in your life (since, after all, the two go hand in hand, don’t they?). After all, who wouldn’t want to enhance their daily coffee intake with some caffeine-packed chocolate-covered coffee beans, am I right? This Trader Joe’s variety pack of chocolate-covered coffee beans includes dark, cream, and white chocolate-covered beans in various sizes.
How To Present Your Gift Basket
If you have a coffee and chocolate fanatic in your life (they go together, don’t they? After all, who wouldn’t want to enhance their daily coffee intake with some caffeine-packed chocolate-covered coffee beans, would they? There are three types of chocolate wrapped coffee beans in this Trader Joe’s assortment: dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate.
Put Together The Perfect Coffee Gift Basket for your Coffee Lover!
The following is a great gift basket idea for the coffee enthusiast in your life that I’m providing today! A coffee gift basket is ideal for teachers, coworkers, and even that difficult-to-shop-for brother or sister-in-law! I’ve also included a free 4 x 8 printable gift card for you to use with your gift baskets, which you can download and print.
Coffee Lover Gift Basket Ideas
Wow, we’ve been experiencing some very chilly weather recently! While I enjoy a little cooler weather (it gives us the opportunity to wear all of our cute sweaters and boots), I don’t enjoy being chilly in the first place! Quite the catch-22, especially because I can’t take the thought of turning on the heating! It makes me feel dry out, overheated, and unpleasant when the heat is on in the house. I definitely adore my coffee as a means of combating the fact that I am constantly chilly! Regular coffee, flavored coffee, cold brewed coffee, decaf coffee, and so on.
A coffee gift box is an excellent choice for friends, neighbors, teachers, and other people who enjoy coffee.
Simply include a few products that speak to you in order to create the perfect basket (or that seem perfect for the recipient.) Like a lovely mug, a variety of your favorite coffee (such as theDunkin Donuts White Chocolate Peppermintground coffee, available at Walmart), and a few other fun winter staples packed into a reusable box or basket, and you’ve got the ideal holiday present for someone special.
A piece of chocolates and a gorgeous blanket scarf were also included in my basket – you can’t go wrong with any of these items!
Coffee Related Gift Items
- Get in the holiday spirit with coffee flavors such as peppermint, cinnamon, vanilla, and amaretto in a gift set from Gourmet Coffee Toppings. This gift package has four different coffee syrups that are presented in attractive packaging. Don’t say anything! 13oz transparent, glass coffee mug with a witty saying for men or women on the front. Funny Coffee Mug| Made in the United States of America, microwave and dishwasher safe
- Iced Coffee Maker| Brew one quart of iced coffee in this shatterproof pitcher that can withstand the elements. Can resist extreme temperatures (hot or cold)
- The Indulgent Coffee Selection Gift Box Gift Basket is the ultimate indulgence. Included are flavors such as Hazelnut, Chocolate Raspberry, Colombian Specialty, Italian Dark Roast, Beanery Blend, Breakfast Blend, Vanilla Nut Cream, S’mores, English Toffee and Cream, Michigan Chery, and more. There are also a variety of flavors to choose from. Unless otherwise specified, every coffee is freshly ground for use in an automatic drip coffee machine. Keychain with the phrase “But First Coffee”| This warm bronze metal keychain has been thoroughly embossed with an aged finish. Coffee Travel Cup with Insulation in Stainless Steel | Available in five various colors, this double-walled stainless steel mug will not fade or peel in the dishwasher. The ergonomic grip allows it to hold 16 fluid ounces. (I have one of these Yeti mugs in my camper, and I just adore it. ) A Present Basket for Coffee Lovers| This box is the ideal gift idea basket for women who enjoy drinking coffee. Contains warm fuzzy socks, a coffee measuring spoon, and a coffee cup with the slogan – When life gives you lemons, give them back and ask for coffee
- And In the core of these wonderful Dutch cookies is a creamy caramel, vanilla, or chocolate syrup filling, which makes them perfect for dipping in coffee. L’Orenta Stroopwafels – Caramel Wafer Cookies for Drizzling in Coffee| For the ideal snack, serve with coffee or tea. Stainless Steel Coffee Mug Warmer| With two temperature settings to select from, you’ll never have to drink a cold cup of coffee again! Keurig Single Serve Coffee Brewer|(I really adore my Keurig coffee brewer! In fact, we just updated to theDuo, which eliminates the need for two coffee machines altogether.) This small and compact single serve Coffee maker, which brews K-Cup pods in a variety of sizes, will appeal to you because of its vintage mint green hue. Christmas Gift Box from Starbucks| This coffee gift basket includes a hot/cold travel mug that is guaranteed to become a favorite on a daily basis! Included are four different Starbucks coffee kinds as well as biscotti. For that friend who likes coffee and Hallmark Christmas movies, this is the ideal Christmas present
- For that friend who loves coffee and Hallmark Christmas movies, this is the perfect Christmas gift
Non-Coffee Goodies to Include:
- Blanket scarves
- FunCoffee t-shirt| COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!
- FunCoffee T-shirt Short sleeve women soft style t-shirt with candy print
- Candy Socks that are soft and toasty
- A cup of hot chocolate on a stick Get away from it all and de-stress while sipping on a hot cup of coffee and coloring in this fantastic adult coloring book dedicated to coffee enthusiasts. This book will keep you occupied for days on end with its more than 50 drawings. Necklace with the Coffee Molecule Symbol| This delicate pink copper necklace with the coffee molecule symbol is strung on a 19-inch chain. Showing off your weird and eccentric side has never been easier!
Free Printable Gift Card
Finally, I designed a lovely gift card or tag that you may put with your present as a finishing touch. As a folding card, it measures 4 x 8 inches; however, you may also take off the white half and use it as a tag if you like. (Do not print the photo below; instead, download the high-resolution version here.) Do you want to save this for later? It’s best if you pin it here: What are your thoughts? Do you have a friend or family member who would appreciate receiving a gift basket with coffee and other goodies?
Don’t miss any more posts!
Subscribe to new posts using Feedly, Bloglovin’, or your preferred feed reader, or join up by email to have new content delivered to your inbox every week!
DIY Coffee Lover’s Gift Basket
Looking for a meaningful, yet simple present idea for a coffee enthusiast in your life? Look no further. Create a homemade gift basket with a coffee theme that everyone will like! This is a fantastic choice for friends, family, and instructors alike to consider! When the J.M. Smucker Company recently approached me about creating a special holiday post utilizing their Dunkin’ Donuts®coffee because they are now available in one of my local Walmart shops, I jumped at the chance! It is my understanding that I will get reimbursed money for my time and creative work on this article.
I appreciate your support.
Take for example the following scenario: the holidays are quickly approaching, and you want to express your gratitude to family and friends as well as neighbors, teachers, and helpful employees of local businesses you frequent, but you don’t have the time (or the money) to custom-tailor gifts to each person’s preferences (especially if your list is long).
- What are you going to do?
- I’ve been there myself.
- DIY gift baskets stocked with useful products that can be used by a wide range of individuals are the answer to this problem.
- Decide on a theme for your baskets and fill them with a variety of homemade presents and/or store-bought goodies, and you’re ready to go!
- Among the items I created for Christmas last year were handmade beef jerky, lotion bars, bath salts, lip balm, shower fizzies, and small soaps.
- In order to make things easier for myself this year, I’ve decided to concentrate on coffee-themed presents with a few other items tossed in for good measure.
- Making things simple for myself (and my readers, who include two sisters who live in small towns and distant locations) meant stopping by my local Walmart to pick up several bags of Dunkin’ Donuts®coffee (ground and whole bean) to use in all of the recipes for gift baskets.
Walmart provides a huge selection of Dunkin’ Donuts® roasts and seasonal flavors to pick from, which is perfect for presenting to a range of various sorts of coffee aficionados.
Please join us on the dark side of the coin.
Include an entire bag of coffee in your gift baskets, whether it’s pre-ground or whole bean, and you’ll be sure to get some additional brownie points with your recipient, especially if they’re a coffee enthusiast.
), one fewer trip to the store during a busy shopping season, and something they can do during the holidays while relaxing at home with guests.
My inspiration for this list came from items I enjoy pairing or making with coffee, and then I whittled it down from there.
Guys, this sugar scrub smells really incredible!
Because coffee is the star of the show here, I went through all of my bags and smelled them to determine which one I preferred the fragrance of.
Idea #2 for a Coffee Gift Basket: Chocolate Dipped Coffee Beans.
Have you ever used any of these products?
Some people will not enjoy them since they are quite crunchy and strong, but coffee enthusiasts will find them to be a delightful treat.
I created one batch that I dipped in 1/2 a bag of dark chocolate chips heated down with a teaspoon of coconut oil, then rolled them in raw cacao powder for variation and convenience (cocoa powderworks, too).
Moreover, it takes longer to complete the task.
This saves a tremendous amount of time over the tedious process of covering the coffee beans one by one.
Idea #3 for a Coffee Gift Basket: Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix (To Stir into Coffee For a Mocha Experience) To complete the DIY portion of my gift basket (for the time being), I created a large quantity of my homemade spicy hot cocoa with cacao powder (only the dry mix) and divided it into two-thirds cup portions to be placed in themed holiday mugs that I bought at a thrift store (remember to wash them first).
For any coffee enthusiast who like mochas, combining handmade cocoa or hot chocolate with freshly brewed coffee in a 50/50 ratio is really delicious!
Furthermore, it is simple to create a delectable handmade blend using basic components such as cacao powder (or cocoa powder), turmeric, sucanat, powdered sugar, and any extra spices that you like to use.
Coffee Lovers Gift Basket You Can Make Yourself If you wish to recreate what I did, I’ve included a list of everything I included in the basket, as well as the supplies I used for wrapping and decorating, as well as some extra suggestions for other items you may include.
- Trying to think of a thoughtful and yet simple present idea to give to a coffee enthusiast in your life? DIY gift basket with a coffee theme that will be enjoyed by all! This is a fantastic choice for friends, family, and instructors alike to consider. When the J.M. Smucker Company recently requested me to produce a special holiday article highlighting their Dunkin’ Donuts®coffee because they are now available in one of my local Walmart stores, I jumped at the chance! It is getting reimbursed money for this content in exchange for my time and creative work. By supporting collaborations with businesses that I work with on The Rising Spoon, you are enabling me to continue generating amazing content for you. Unless otherwise stated, all of the thoughts expressed on this blog are entirely mine. Take for example the following scenario: the holidays are quickly approaching, and you want to express your gratitude to family and friends as well as neighbors, teachers, and helpful employees of local businesses you frequent, but you don’t have the time (or the money) to customize gifts to each individual’s preferences (especially if your list is long). Gift cards are useful, but they aren’t noteworthy in their own right. What are you going to do? Spend too much time worrying, then rush to put together an unimpressive gift at the last minute (with little care gone into it)? This is a place I’ve visited. Every year, immediately before the holidays, this was my sister and my experience. DIY gift baskets stocked with useful products that can be used by a wide range of individuals are the answer to this dilemma. Typical items include bath and body goods (everyone washes and grooms oneself), snacks and treats (only grinches despise this type of food), as well as beverages such as coffee, tea, and wine. Decide on a theme for your baskets and fill them with a variety of homemade presents and/or store-bought goodies, and you’re ready to go. Make Your Life Easier With These Themed DIY Gift Ideas As regular readers of my blog know, I enjoy making homemade presents throughout the year and especially during the holidays. However, even I get stressed out when I have to manage a large number of different DIY items at the last minute. Among the items I created for Christmas last year were handmade beef jerky, lotion bars, bath salts, lip balm, shower fizzies, and miniature soaps. The actual making of these projects was a lot of fun, but completing them all at once in a three-day period while also packing everything by hand was a lot of stress! To make things easier on myself, I’m concentrating on coffee-themed presents this year, with a few extra treats tossed in for good measure. Considering that the great majority of people enjoy coffee, this is a safe and practical choice for all of the adolescents and adults in your life. Making things simple for myself (and my readers, who include two sisters who live in small towns and distant locations) meant stopping by my local Walmart to pick up several bags of Dunkin’ Donuts®coffee (ground and whole bean) to use in all of the recipes for our gift baskets. Specifically, I chose all dark roasts, including Dunkin’ Dark® and French Roast, in addition to their medium roast whole bean Original Blend. The diversity of Dunkin’ Donuts® roasts and seasonal flavors available at Walmart is excellent for presenting to a variety of coffee enthusiasts, but I’m constantly on the lookout for methods to persuade folks to drink dark roast coffee because I enjoy it so much. Welcome to the dark side, if you can! In this establishment, the coffee is excellent. Including an entire bag of coffee in your gift baskets, whether it’s pre-ground or whole bean, is a certain way to earn some extra brownie points with your giftee, especially if they’re a coffee enthusiast. One less bag they have to buy for themselves (a big win! ), one fewer trip to the store during a busy shopping season, and something they can make during the holidays while they’re relaxing at home with company. DunkinToTheRescue Because I’m such a coffee fanatic, it only took me five seconds to come up with the additional recipes for the gift basket that were inspired by coffee. My inspiration for this list came from items I enjoy pairing or creating with coffee, then I whittled it down from there. Homemade Sugar Scrub for a Coffee Gift Basket #1: I started by making a large batch of my favorite homemade sugar scrub: coffeecacao brown sugar scrub with peppermint essential oil, which is a combination of coffee and cacao. Oh my goodness, this sugar scrub smells really incredible! Cacao powder (chocolate) and peppermint combine to make a delicious and energizing beverage. I looked through all of my bags and sniffed them first to see which one I liked the most, because coffee is the main attraction at this establishment. As a result, I reserved a bag of Dunkin’ Dark® for this precise recipe after winning the contest. Idea #2 for a Coffee Gift Basket: Chocolate Dipped Coffee Beans My next project was two types of dark chocolate coated coffee beans, which I completed after finishing the scrubs. Is it anything you’ve ever tried before? Specialty chocolate shops and confectionery stores are generally where you’ll find them. Some people will not enjoy them since they are quite crunchy and strong, but coffee enthusiasts will find them to be a delightful treat. The caffeine boost they provide (which is perfect for an afternoon snack) is obtained without the need to make another pot of coffee. One batch was dipped in 1/2 a bag of dark chocolate chips melted down with a teaspoon of coconut oil and rolled in raw cacao powder for variation and convenience of preparation (cocoa powderworks, too). In spite of the fact that this version appears to be more posh, it is really less tasty. Moreover, it is a longer process. For the second batch, I scooped little spoonfuls of the coffee beans out of the melted dark chocolate, dumped them onto parchment paper, and then placed them in the freezer for about 20 minutes to firm them up a little bit. Instead of covering each coffee bean separately, this saves a tremendous amount of time. A blend of both was then wrapped in 4-ounce mason jars (my favorite way to give presents because they are re-usable). Making Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix for a Coffee Gift Basket #3 (To Stir into Coffee For a Mocha Experience) As a final touch to the DIY component of my gift basket (for the time being), I created a large quantity of my homemade spicy hot chocolate with cacao powder (only the dry mix) and divided it into two-thirds cup portions that I placed in themed holiday mugs that I bought at a charity shop (remember to wash them first). A delicious way to make mochas for any coffee enthusiast who like homemade cocoa or hot chocolate is to blend it 50/50 with freshly brewed coffee. You could absolutely use pre-made cocoa blends to save time and money, but I prefer not to do so because most of the brands on the market have a bunch of strange additives in them that make my stomach feel queasy. Furthermore, it is simple to create a delectable handmade blend using basic components such as cacao powder (or cocoa powder), turmeric, sucanat, powdered sugar, and any extra spices that you choose. How to Make a Gift Basket for Coffee Lovers If you wish to recreate what I did, I’ve included a list of everything I included in the basket, as well as the supplies I used for wrapping and decorating, as well as some extra suggestions for other items you may incorporate.
Note: Please see my previous postings linked above for the ingredients and detailed directions for the first two presents in this series. For the chocolate-covered coffee beans, I purchased a pound of whole bean coffee beans and a 10-ounce bag of dark chocolate chips. I melted the chocolate chips in a saucepan with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil per 5 ounces of chocolate chips and then dipped the coffee beans in the chocolate mixture to coat them. In order to make the cocoa coated coffee beans and the chocolate covered clumps, I utilized this guide and a few of others.
- Boxes or wicker baskets decorated for the holidays (that can be reused!) and crumpled newspaper for filling/base (that can be recycled) (I used a free local newspaper)
- 4-ounce mason jars
- 16-ounce (pint) mason jars
- Recycled wrapping paper
- Pinecone stamp
- Brown ink pad (like this non-toxic one)
- Candy cane themed baker’s twine or cording (like THIS)
- Card stock paper (for printing out instructions – not pictured)
- Brown cardboard gift tags (not pictured)
- And a pinecone stamp (for the pinecone stamp).
Other Ideas for Adding-Ons
- Make your own caramel toffee, dark chocolate-covered peanut butter balls, marshmallows (homemade or store-bought), biscotti (homemade or store-bought), dark chocolate-covered stirring spoons, and cups adorned with oil paint instead of holiday-themed ones.
Save money on Dunkin’ Donuts right now! In case you’re planning on stopping by Wal-Mart to pick up some Dunkin’ Donuts®coffee for DIY presents this holiday season (or just for drinking at home), you can save $1.00 by using an Ibotta coupon. I’m interested in hearing from you! Do you enjoy a good cup of coffee? When it comes to coffee, what is your favorite method to consume it throughout the holiday season? Have you ever experimented with it for making homemade gifts? Written by me on behalf of Dunkin’ Donuts®, this is a sponsored conversation.
Continue to read!
Bodies Brie baked in the oven with lemon and rosemary-berry jam
Coffee Gift Basket: Perfect Homemade Gift Idea! Lifestyled By Sam
Including everything you need to create a perfect cup of coffee, this homemadecoffee gift basket contains Starbucks coffee grounds, a French press, coffee cups, coffee syrup, and breakfast munchies. Who wouldn’t want to be the recipient of such a gift? DIY Wine Gift Baskets, Homemade Gift Baskets, and other related topics
What To Include In A Coffee Gift Basket
This homemadecoffee gift basket is filled with everything you need to brew a perfect cup of coffee, including Starbucks coffee grounds, a French press, coffee cups, coffee syrup, and breakfast treats. A gift card is something that everyone wants to receive. Referred to as: DIY wine gift baskets, Homemade gift ideas
- Wire Basket: Make certain that the basket you purchase is both strong and large. French Press: Because most people don’t have one, it’s a great option for coffee enthusiasts. Coffee grounds: I used Starbucks, but make sure you choose one that the person who will be getting this would enjoy as well
- In the event that you already know the person who will get this has more coffee cups than they know what to do with, consider one of my other suggestions, which are included in the list below: You can use either dish towels or basket filler
- I prefer dish towels over basket filler, but you may use either. Snacks: You may be as creative as you want with these! My personal favorites are as follows: Cookies and chocolate are a must. Flavored Syrup: With flavored syrup, the possibilities for coffee are unlimited. Coffee Sign: It’s completely free down below! And this particular frame
- A bow made of ribbon and cellophane would definitely help your basket to seem professional.
Other Ideas For A Coffee Gift Basket
One of the numerous advantages of gift baskets is that you can simply customize the products to match your budget and the preferences of the person who will be receiving the basket. The following are some more suggestions for your coffee gift basket:
- A nice thing about gift baskets is that you can simply customize the products to match your budget and the preferences of the individual who will receive the basket. Some more suggestions for your coffee gift box are as follows:
How To Make A Coffee Gift Basket
Folded dishcloths should be arranged at the bottom of the basket to begin. Place the coffee wall art and coffee grinds against the back of the basket to finish it off. It is now possible to tie a ribbon around your basket if you are not covering it in cellophane at this point. Otherwise, save the bow-tying at the very end of the presentation. Note: I’m confident that the coffee sign was the last touch that brought this gift basket together. Because of the lack of color and extra height, this basket appeared to be lacking something important.
Starting at the bottom of the basket, place folded dishcloths to absorb any liquid. Place the coffee wall art and coffee grinds on the back of the basket to finish it off! It is now possible to tie a ribbon around your basket if you are not covering it in cellophane at this time. To avoid this, tie the bow towards the conclusion of the presentation instead.
Observation: I’m confident that the coffee sign was the last touch that completed this gift basket. This basket seems to be lacking something without the addition of color and height. Get this free coffee printable and the frame from Amazon, which are both available below.
Fill a coffee mug halfway with Hershey’s Kisses and set the mug in front of the French press to make a cup of coffee. After that, place another food, such as biscotti, in the space between the French press and the flavored syrup to complete the arrangement.
After that, fill the second coffee mug halfway with Ghirardelli Squares and set it in front of the biscotti to dry. After that, place one more tiny packet of cookies in the middle of the coffee glasses. Are you debating whether or not to include coffee cups, only to have them regifted? One thing to keep in mind is that coffee cups are a terrific way to make your coffee gift basket more personalized. Does the person who will be receiving this gift have a soft spot for dogs? Then take a look at this cup.
On Fanatics, you may get coffee mugs for teams such as the NFL, MLB, NBA, and others.
Free Wall Art Printable: Coffee Sign
Pour Ghirardelli Squares into the second coffee mug and place it in front of the biscotti to finish. Finally, place one more little package of cookies in the middle of the coffee mugs and serve immediately. Consider if you should include coffee cups in your collection, only to have them regifted later on. The use of coffee cups, for example, is a terrific option for making your coffee gift basket more unique and personalized. Will this present be appreciated by the person who will be receiving it?
In terms of sports, how do you feel?
I chose plain tan mugs to go with the neutral color palette since they were simple and easy to make.
Other DIY Gift Basket Ideas You May Like
More options for handmade gifts may be found here.
I Want To Hear From You!
What was the occasion for which you created this gift basket? What changes did you make to the recipe? Did the person who received this present appreciate it? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments area below. I’d also love to see a picture of this gift basket if you make it. Tag me on Instagram at @lifestyledbysam_ if you want to collaborate.
DIY Coffee Gift Basket
Coffee lovers will appreciate this handcrafted coffee gift basket, which contains everything they need to brew a wonderful cup of joe: Starbucks coffee grounds, a French press, coffee cups, coffee syrup, and breakfast treats. Who wouldn’t want to be the recipient of such a gift? Preparation time: 10 minutes Time allotted: 10 minutes
- The following items are required: wire basket
- French press
- Coffee grounds
- Coffee mugs (2)
- Dish towels (2-4)
- Chocolates (optional)
- Flavored syrup
- Coffee sign and 8×10 picture frame
- Cellophane (optional)
- Fold the dishcloths and place them in the bottom of the basket. Place the coffee wall art and coffee grinds against the back of the basket to provide a focal point. It is now possible to tie a ribbon around your basket if you are not covering it in cellophane at this point. Otherwise, you should wait until the finish to tie the bow
- Otherwise, Stack the French press with flavored syrup in front of the picture frame and the coffee
- Using a coffee cup, fill it with chocolate and place it in front of the French press
- In the space between the French press and the flavored syrup, place another food, such as biscotti or cookies. The second coffee mug should be filled with even more chocolate and placed in front of the biscotti
- One more tiny packet of cookies should be placed between the two coffee glasses.
Coffee, DIY, DIY Gift, and Gift Basket are some of the keywords to keep in mind.
Coffee Lovers Gift Basket – A Personal Gift
It’s the perfect personalized Christmas present for someone special to show them how much you care about them with thiscoffee lovers gift basket. If you follow my instructions, these are really simple to build. Gift baskets, to be precise, should be strewn over the premises. At this time of year, I get a kick out of coming up with various types of gift baskets that I can use to treat my family and friends to their favorite special treats.
Because both my husband and daughter are avid coffee drinkers, I decided to put together a coffee lovers gift basket that they could each enjoy on their respective birthdays. A few simple guidelines and suggestions will guide you through creating the ideal DIY coffee lovers gift basket.
Tips for the perfect Coffee Lover’s Gift Basket
This DIY ideal coffee lovers gift basket is filled with all of their favorite coffee-themed snacks, making it the perfect present for any coffee-drinking buddy. Here’s how to go about it.
Choose a pretty basket.
I enjoy using a basket that is festive in appearance today, such as my burgundy painted basket with a handle, but that can be used for something more utilitarian later on in the year. Alternatively, you might select one that complements the design of their home. This basket looks lovely all dressed up with my coffee goodie gifts, and it can be put to use in a variety of ways later in the year once the holidays have passed.
Make it personal.
Try to find out what kind of coffee blends the receiver like and get them for them. Any coffee enthusiast will tell you that not just any mix will do when it comes to coffee. Three different coffee blends were selected for this basket by me. Richard and Jess will like the Christmas tastes because they are familiar with them. These are the mixtures that I chose:
- White Chocolate Peppermint
- Chocolate Glazed Donut
Be smart with the size:
Once you’ve decided on the coffee tastes, fill the bottom of the basket with crumpled newspaper and line it with some festive Christmas tissue paper to finish off the look. This aids in the presentation of the products and provides some height, allowing you to load it with fewer items. Three mixes take up the most of the space in my basket, despite the fact that it is rather large.
Add something sweet.
Because I WANT TO KNOW.what goes better with coffee than a good piece of chocolate? Simply said, there isn’t much to it in my opinion. And, moreover, I’m allowed to have a small portion of the basket. I don’t drink coffee, but I do enjoy chocolate.as well as peppermints.and candy.and.oops.got a little carried away there! There are a plethora of confectionery options available at this time of year. The peppermints, other holiday chocolate pieces, espresso chocolate wrapped beans, and a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie in a festive holiday tin were among the items I picked.
Add something to drink the coffee in.
Everybody uses coffee cups, but they may also make use of a festive colorful cup to serve their coffee in. I made this basket out of a huge festive holiday cup since they both enjoy drinking from a large cup.
Add a subscription for something to read.
Everybody uses coffee cups, but they may also benefit from using a festively decorated cup. Since they both enjoy drinking from large cups, I utilized a huge festive holiday cup for this basket.
Add a fun accent that will make coffee drinking fun.
A set of chocolate-covered spoons was the perfect gift for me. When the coffee is hot, kids may dip their spoons in it and enjoy the chocolate while they sip away. (Plus, I can dip my spoon into my egg nog and partake in the festivities!)
Don’t forget the decorative touch.
Decorate your basket with colorful ribbon and a bow for the ideal holiday touch. It’s true that it’s not linked to coffee, but it does make the basket seem fantastic, and since this is a gift, you obviously want the greatest presentation possible.
This year, I picked a lovely bow fashioned from wired edged ribbon that I place on all of my daughter’s Christmas presents, and she just adores it. Check out this guide if you don’t know how to make a festive floral bow like the one above.
Add a fun printable.
I created this image and printed it out on picture paper, which I then placed in the basket as a fun coffee break moment. It provided just the proper amount of atmosphere to the overall appearance of the present and conveyed the message that “nothing goes better with coffee.than more coffee” that all coffee enthusiasts would appreciate. You may say anything you want about chocolate and other sweets, but true coffee enthusiasts are perfectly content with a second cup of their favorite beverage!
- What could be more straightforward than this?
- Here’s a picture of the finished basket.
- The basket seen here was intended to keep some silk leaves for the purpose of dressing up a windowsill at another time.
- Thank you!
- What would you include in a gift basket for a coffee enthusiast?
More Holiday Gift Baskets
Do you enjoy receiving gift baskets over the holidays? Don’t forget to look at these suggestions as well.
- Construct an Easter Basket filled with Clues for a Teenager
- Create a Mother’s Day Kitchen Gift Basket